Hi friends! Happy Sunday! This month has been a basket full of crazy, but life is finally beginning to settle down. Wait…if those words get out into the universe, things might twist and turn and become crazy again. Ha! Let’s keep our fingers crossed that doesn’t happen. In the midst of Crazy October, I saw this weeks Sunday Supper topic for ways to use leftover Halloween candy. Brilliant idea! The last few years have been quiet around our house on Halloween. With the kids grown and the grand babies too little to really understand Trick-Or_Treating, we’ve ended up with quite a bit of leftover candy. This year may not be any different, but we’re prepared! Don’t you think it’s good to be prepared? I mean, oh, gosh, golly, darn! Leftover Peanut Butter Cups and mini Snicker Bars. What a tragedy.
Anyway, I posted my own recipe for using leftover candy earlier this week. (Frozen Candy Bar Banana Pops!) I thought I’d missed the deadline for including my recipe in the round-up, but I hadn’t. Insert plenty of not very Grandma like words, when I discovered that little piece of information! SIGH! However, I adore Sunday Supper and y’all are going to need these beautiful recipes to create things with your own leftover candy, so I’m sharing everyone else recipes too! 21 recipes with leftover Halloween Candy! You’re welcome! XOXO
- Candy Bar Blondies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Gluten Free Seven Layer Candy Bar by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Halloween Hangover Blondies by Cricket’s Confections
- Leftover Candy Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch Bars by Books n’ Cooks
- Gooey Candy Bar Brownie Cups by Desserts Required
- Leftover Candy Stuffed Brownies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes by Sunday Supper Movement
- Peanut Butter Cup Coffee Cake by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Pumpkin Chocolate Cake by NinjaBaker
- Candy Bar Truffles by The Crumby Cupcake
- Candy Toffee by Family Foodie
- Candy Filled Lollipops by The Freshman Cook
- Nutty Candy Bar Fudge by And She Cooks
- Butterfinger Biscotti by The Redhead Baker
- Candy Bar Oatmeal Cookies by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Full of Secrets Chocolate Chip Cookies by What Smells So Good?
- Candy Popcorn Balls by Palatable Pastime
- Inside Out Caramel Apple Muffins by Caroline’s Cooking
- Under the Sea Snack Mix by Pies and Plots
- Lemon Drop Chicken Chow Mein by Mindy’s Cooking Obsession
- Snickapplebutterway Salad by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Stay safe friends and enjoy your Halloween! Till next time, live life deliciously!!