Crock Pot Chicken Posole is comfort food made easy! It only requires a few minutes to put together in the morning and by dinner, this soup will be ready and waiting! After all, it’s the season of warm, hearty foods. It’s also the season of hectic school schedules, back to school nights, soccer practices, homework, and weekly trips to Disneyland… oh wait, maybe that last one is just me? Let’s slow down and gather around the table for a nice Sunday Supper that not only tastes great, but is good for us too! After the recipe you’ll find a whole list of tremendous ideas for Comfort Food Soups and Stews from the #SundaySupper Tastemakers! It’s been a while since I’ve done a Sunday Supper post and I’ve missed it! Enjoy, friends!
Here it is! The amazing Sunday Supper round up of Comfort Food Soups and Stews! Honestly, I am a soup girl (especially the slow cooker or Instant Pot versions!) so I’m really looking forward to trying quite a few of these! Check them out!
Comfort Food Soup and Stew Recipes #SundaySupper
- “Make it Your Own” Soup Bar by The Freshman Cook
- Baked Potato Soup by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cabbage and Kielbasa Soup by Our Good Life
- Chicken and Dumplings by Palatable Pastime
- Easy Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup by Pies and Plots
- Gnocchi, Sausage & Spinach Soup by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Habitant Pea Soup by What Smells So Good?
- Instant Pot Mexican Chicken and Rice Soup by Sunday Supper Movement
- Meatball and Orzo Soup by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Milchnudeln (German Milk Noodles) by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Mushroom Fennel Soup by Caroline’s Cooking
- Pasta Fagioli Soup by Soulfully Made
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili by Cricket’s Confections
- Crock Pot Chicken Posole by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Smoky Chicken-Potato Soup by The Weekend Gourmet
- Spicy Lentil Soup with Swiss Chard by Cooking Chat
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
What’s your favorite comfort food soup? Let me know in the comments below!