Hello friends! Did I ever tell you one of the things on my “bucket list” is a vacation in Jamaica? Yep! Me, at some fancy, smancy, all-inclusive resort, not a worry in the world with lots of sunshine and plenty of sand between my toes. I picture myself happily sipping a Perfect Pina Colada as the sun sets over the ocean. Ahhhh! Well, a girl has to dream! Since we are in the midst of summer vacations, pool parties, family picnics and long days at the beach (even if they *aren’t* a beach in Jamaica) I can at least have the Perfect Pina Colada and pretend.
Not only am I going to pretend to be in Jamaica, I’m going to have to force myself to sample each of these delicious Simple Mixed Drinks for Summer from the Sunday Supper Family. I do this for you, friends! It’s all for YOU!
Oh, and huge thanks to Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures for being this weeks event hostess with the mostess!
Sunday Supper Simple Mixed Drink Recipes
Classics with a Twist
- Blackberry Gin Mule by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Boozy Rootbeer Float 2 Ways by My Life Cookbook
- Frozen Banana Daiquiri by Restless Chipotle
- Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pimm’s Cup by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Spiked Arnold Palmer Cocktails by Hardly A Goddess
- St. Germain Gin and Tonic Cocktail by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Make Mine a Mocktail
- Florida Cider Caipirinha by Gourmet Everyday
- Raspberry Lemon Blush by Our Good Life
- Screwmosa Cocktail by Food Lust People Love
- Skip and Go Naked by Positively Stacey
- Spiked Spa Water by Simple and Savory
Tasty and Tropical
- Blackberry Mojitos by The Chef Next Door
- Fresh Cherry Margaritas by The Crumby Cupcake
- Frozen Peach Margaritas by Pies and Plots
- Perfect Pina Colada by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Pineapple Margaritas by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Prickly Pear Margarita by Palatable Pastime
- Strawberry Sunset Lemon Drop by Soulfully Made
- Boozy Watermelon Slushies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Cantaloupe Wine Slushie by Family Around the Table
- Cava Sangria by Caroline’s Cooking
- Easy Red Wine Sangria with Spiced Peaches by Cricket’s Confections
- Pink Lemonade Sangria by Baking Sense
- Sparkling Chambord Sangria by Books n’ Cooks
- Watermelon Sangria by A Mind Full Mom
For even more inspiration check out these Simple Mixed Drinks for a Refreshing Summer by Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Can’t you just hear the steel drums? *grin* Which of these drinks would you like to be sipping on if you were on the beach in Jamaica? Give ’em a shout out in the comments below! I’d love to sample, I mean, hear which is your favorite!
Until next time friends! Live life deliciously!