Hi friends! We’re just a few days from Halloween and I’m excited to share my Vampire Blood Soup and Monster Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with you. I’ve been wanting to do soup in vials since a friend had them at a party a few years ago. I think they’re just perfect for Halloween!
This smoky tomato soup goes together in less than 30 minutes, gets served in vials along with small, monster head, grilled cheese sandwiches. They are quick and easy for eating while donning costumes or dancing the night away with your favorite Zombie!
Going Batty for more? This line up of Spooky Snacks and Tasty Treats is sure to give you plenty of ghoulish ideas for hosting your own spooktactular Halloween celebrations! Your ghosts and goblins will eat it up! Bone-Appetite!
Halloween Finger Foods #SundaySupper
Spooky Snacks and Starters
- Cheesy Ghost Chains by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Cobweb Eggs by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Ghouly Pumpkin Butter Biscuits by Our Good Life
- Pumpkin Energy Bites by Caroline’s Cooking
- Spooky Pizza Bites by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Sincere Pumpkin Patch Spicy Cheese Ball by Food Lust People Love
- Spooky Snack Mix by Pies and Plots
- Vampire Blood Soup with Monster Grilled Cheese Sandwiches by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Zombie Fingers (Bacon Wrapped Dates) by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Bloody Eyeball Brownies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Candy Corn Cookies by The Freshman Cook
- Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites by Hardly A Goddess
- Halloween Chocolate Bark by Life Tastes Good
- Homemade Almond Joy Candy Bars by Bites of Wellness
- Matcha Monster Rice Krispies by NinjaBaker.com
- Mini Frankenstein Cheesecakes by Sunday Supper Movement
- Warm Caramel Apple Dip by Palatable Pastime
- Witches Fingers Cookies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
What are you most excited about for Halloween? Shout out in the comments below!